Giacomo MuratoreGiacomo Muratore, or “Jimmy the Brickie” blogs on his Pensieri da Campania. These include his reflections, observations, comments and general remarks on being an Englishman in Campania, Southern Italy.
- 1,595 hits
- Slovakian nails. The night a city exploded. Napoli Tim cup winners 2012.
- Steptoe and son reborn. Or the “Chupa-Chupa Kid rides again”.
- A’Munnezz’ or “Rats as big as Rabbits”.
- Something in the dough? Pizza, Power and Politics in Spaccanapoli.
- La Pasquetta: picnicking at i laghi di Monticchio and the Lord of the Rings.
- O’ Bell Magnà: Easter, liminality and the art of eating.
- Squeezing the lemons? Calcio on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Category Archives: Hellas Verona
…….Noi vogliamo vincere, noi vogliamo vincere, noi vogliamo vincere, vincere…… Sorrento, a city famous for its lemons, Sofia Loren (an honourary citizen), its panorama over the bay of Naples and also the song ‘Torna a Surriento‘. Even Horatio Nelson stayed here when not bombarding the French Fleet. But … Continue reading