Giacomo MuratoreGiacomo Muratore, or “Jimmy the Brickie” blogs on his Pensieri da Campania. These include his reflections, observations, comments and general remarks on being an Englishman in Campania, Southern Italy.
- 1,595 hits
- Slovakian nails. The night a city exploded. Napoli Tim cup winners 2012.
- Steptoe and son reborn. Or the “Chupa-Chupa Kid rides again”.
- A’Munnezz’ or “Rats as big as Rabbits”.
- Something in the dough? Pizza, Power and Politics in Spaccanapoli.
- La Pasquetta: picnicking at i laghi di Monticchio and the Lord of the Rings.
- O’ Bell Magnà: Easter, liminality and the art of eating.
- Squeezing the lemons? Calcio on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Category Archives: Eating
If there is one word that sums up Naples, then this is it: Pizza. It slips off the tongue like yoghurt dangling from a warm spoon. Its simplicity, in that very few key ingredients are required, mark it out as … Continue reading