Giacomo MuratoreGiacomo Muratore, or “Jimmy the Brickie” blogs on his Pensieri da Campania. These include his reflections, observations, comments and general remarks on being an Englishman in Campania, Southern Italy.
- 1,584 hits
- Slovakian nails. The night a city exploded. Napoli Tim cup winners 2012.
- Steptoe and son reborn. Or the “Chupa-Chupa Kid rides again”.
- A’Munnezz’ or “Rats as big as Rabbits”.
- Something in the dough? Pizza, Power and Politics in Spaccanapoli.
- La Pasquetta: picnicking at i laghi di Monticchio and the Lord of the Rings.
- O’ Bell Magnà: Easter, liminality and the art of eating.
- Squeezing the lemons? Calcio on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Category Archives: Lunch
“Bank Holiday comes six times a year, days of enjoyment to which everyone cheers. Bank Holiday comes with a six pack of beer ….then its back to work A.G.A.I.N.” After the abuffattà (lit. “the stuffing”) that is Easter Sunday, the … Continue reading