Giacomo MuratoreGiacomo Muratore, or “Jimmy the Brickie” blogs on his Pensieri da Campania. These include his reflections, observations, comments and general remarks on being an Englishman in Campania, Southern Italy.
- 1,591 hits
- Slovakian nails. The night a city exploded. Napoli Tim cup winners 2012.
- Steptoe and son reborn. Or the “Chupa-Chupa Kid rides again”.
- A’Munnezz’ or “Rats as big as Rabbits”.
- Something in the dough? Pizza, Power and Politics in Spaccanapoli.
- La Pasquetta: picnicking at i laghi di Monticchio and the Lord of the Rings.
- O’ Bell Magnà: Easter, liminality and the art of eating.
- Squeezing the lemons? Calcio on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Category Archives: wine
……ma pecche si fann n’sola piatt pe magnà in Inghilterra? How do you explain to an Italian mother the reasoning behind why in England or the UK we generally only have one plate, or one course for our main meal? Just as complex … Continue reading