Giacomo MuratoreGiacomo Muratore, or “Jimmy the Brickie” blogs on his Pensieri da Campania. These include his reflections, observations, comments and general remarks on being an Englishman in Campania, Southern Italy.
- 1,591 hits
- Slovakian nails. The night a city exploded. Napoli Tim cup winners 2012.
- Steptoe and son reborn. Or the “Chupa-Chupa Kid rides again”.
- A’Munnezz’ or “Rats as big as Rabbits”.
- Something in the dough? Pizza, Power and Politics in Spaccanapoli.
- La Pasquetta: picnicking at i laghi di Monticchio and the Lord of the Rings.
- O’ Bell Magnà: Easter, liminality and the art of eating.
- Squeezing the lemons? Calcio on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Category Archives: Napoli
To smell a rat-the sense that something is wrong in a given situation. The arousal of suspicion with a particular person or turn of events. For time immemorial Rats have brought out the worst of our human fears. They have frequently been associated … Continue reading